Thursday, November 1, 2007

HSMoI

I started to just post this here to see how many people emailed me asking me for pictures and autographs and stuff. Oh well - I was too excited to wait to blog.

***drum roll*****

our rink which is of course the best rink ever is having a preview of the numbers from the cast of High School Musical on Ice. And we can get photos and autographs of the cast. Did I mention the showing at our rink is free??? I hope they don't make that known to the general public. We want to actually get close to the stars of the show? Right. Well since I already emailed everybody and told them.. and stopped people on the street.. and told just about everybody I could tell in one day THAT I'M seeing HSMoI up close and in person. I know that only sub-thirteen year old girls and those of us who are parents of sub-thirteen year old girls actually care about seeing the hottest show on ice.

You know you are jealous.. admit it.

I'll post pictures.. next month.. after it happens here.

No comments: