Saturday, January 19, 2008

Holiday Video

My daughter's coach gave me a video today of the whole competition from December. It played in my dvd player. I was able to record the tv with my camera (which works some of the time but not all of the time; it worked today). So I'm sharing. Remember that she had a really off day and this is the competition where she fell a lot. I'm excited to be able to share. I know its not the best quality though. Also sorry that I didn't turn off my camera before it added the next skaters names.

1 comment:

Squeeze said...

Your daughter looks so cute out there. She's amazing how she really keeps her mind on her routine. When she fell she just popped right up and went right on to the next thing. Most kids would've probably cried and stopped. She just kept on truckin'!

Great routine. Glad you posted it. Have a good weekend.