Monday, October 1, 2007

Sweeper Co-Captains

So sectionals are coming to our state. And our club has been invited to create a sweeper team of little girls 7-11 years old. No one had volunteered and the deadline is Friday. So kind of sort of without thinking it through - I volunteered. Luckily my daughter's best friend's mom volunteered as well. So at least we are in this together. We've got all of four days to convince 3-4 other parents to sign their kids up for our team as well. This should be a great experience for our daughters. I don't think Sectionals get televised so its not like being a sweeper at Nationals or the Olympics or something. Can you tell I'm slightly excited? I almost like this sport. I'll post pictures of the girls (or at least my girl) in the dresses/uniform.

No comments: