Friday, April 11, 2008

Waiting to be an aunt.....


I've been hit repeatedly over the head with the bad-luck wand the past couple of weeks. Since I hate seeing myself as a whiner I'll spare you all the details. And focus on some good news - because any day now I'm going to be an aunt. While I flail around a lot at the whole parenting thing and have absolutely no idea what I'm doing most of the time I've always thought I was a really great aunt. I have had a lot more practice. So in my toast my becoming an aunt again any day now here's an old photo of a young, loving "Aunt Renne" with my other brother's son Curtis. See I told you I had a lot of practice... and you thought I'd only been doing the aunt thing for nineteen years.



Also... when I was looking through some old photos I found a couple of my daughter teaching my now 19-year-old nephew Matt how to skate a few years ago. This is how to do backwards swizzles. I thought it was adorable - though the quality of the photos weren't so good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.