Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Back Online

Okay so maybe you didn't notice I was offline...

But just in case you did. I am back online. Last week was a rough week. Lexie started at her new school. She misses her friends. I promised a sleepover in the next couple of weeks so she'll feel a little less like all her friends are going to forget her. Man - I am LOVING my new place. And Lexie *knows* she likes the pool. And hey - we even got cable (internet) today. The last few weeks without cable have been rough for me. Even more so for my daughter having to be at a new place, a new school and no friends. But we're adjusting. Well technically she's adjusting. I'm in heaven. And even happier to finally have cable.

So hopefully I'll be back blogging and checking out all your blogs and catching up.

Yeah - I know you didn't know I was missing.....

1 comment:

Heywood Jablomie said...

hey saw ya finally posted again. glad you're back online and that you were getting new digs.

good luck with the new school year, i know it can be rough!