Monday, September 8, 2008

The Bad Luck Fairy

Every so often I'm walking along happy and the bad-luck fairy decides to whop me up side the head with her wand. At least it could always be worse.

I had a car accident on Friday. Am currently without any mode of transportation except my feet. Luckily I'm in town and can walk places. And walk to work. My weekend building manager bought me coffee for my birthday. Which was really nice of her. Some people are awesome. I found out today that I really could've just walked to Hardees for coffee & its not THAT far. So this weekend if I'm still stranded I can walk to Hardees... Actually I'll just walk to work its closer and the coffee is free. They'll prolly expect me to work anyway. And Lexie is staying at her dad's right now so I don't have to be making her walk everywhere. So it could DEFINITELY be worse.

I didn't even get cake for my birthday. Not that I need it. I started back working out today. Maybe the no cake was a good thing.

But sometimes I feel like the bad luck fairy just HATES me:(

No comments: