Friday, September 12, 2008

Tennessee


In the whole no matter how bad things are it could be worse theory... I found out the other day that my uncle was in the hospital. Open heart surgery. My dad had a quadruple bypass a few years ago. I guess its genetic. At least my heart is intact, right?

My mom told me that she and my sisters are planning to go visit him. I really want to go too! Its been so long since I've been to Tennessee. My last trip was Freshman Year of college. Which makes me feel really old:( Its so beautiful there. My cousin took some awesome pictures of me/her/us at my last visit. She's very talented.

I used to love going to Tennessee to visit my aunt, uncle and cousins. Did I mention it is so pretty there this time of year.

I want to go. Maybe I'll be able to swing a trip when Lexie isn't in school.

No comments: