Saturday, June 28, 2008

Another video... 2006 Nutcracker on Ice Solo

Well my last post's video was a hard act to follow. But check this one out....


This is the video from our last Nutcracker on Ice. Lexie was the clown doll. She was adorable. I bought the doll dress. Lexie didn't particularly like what they had in wardrobe. And when I saw this dress - I knew she had to wear it. Everyone said it was the best clown doll dress they had ever seen. Hopefully whoever plays the clown doll this year will be able to fit it. I painted her face, the same way I had painted her face when she was a clown for Halloween in 2001. With hearts on her cheeks and blue tear drops down her cheeks. Did I say she was adorable yet? Anyway check out my old videos. Still no videos of my skating. But I promise to share videos of my skating if the show goes on this year.

No comments: