Sunday, October 26, 2008

Nutcracker 2008

The parts came out this week my daughter's solo is Chinese Dancer this year. She is also in the holiday dance. I should get to dance with my daughter. I always thought she'd be older and bigger by the time that time came. I'm worried about trying to dance with someone so much smaller than me. We skated together yesterday practicing some on our own and she was a little frightened when I spun her around. I should've explained ALL the steps first before we did it. She is also in the Waltz of the Flowers. Seems like she has quite a big role this year - and its going to be a lot of work. We're foregoing the competition next month in anticipation of Nutcracker. She is all signed up to take her MIF test though. I'm ready for that to be over with and done. I've been half*ssed trying to lose weight all year in anticipation. Seeing the list of parts makes it feel a little more real. I have to get my act together now. Only 8 weeks until showtime.

I promise to post pictures as well video of me skating this year.

No comments: