Saturday, October 4, 2008

Sharing some pictures

So we're all settled in the new place. And these pictures are from a couple of months ago - but I just got around to getting developed. This is my first picture of me with the baby. He is getting so big. I look like a drowned rat because we spent the day at the lake. But I'm sharing anyway because it is the first picture of me holding Nono. (This is at my brother's house not my apartment)

There's a picture of my living room and the kitchen in the background. The one of Lexie with my nephews. Its actually the best picture of my apartment with the furniture in it. The boys helped me move. They're awesome like that.

And also a picture of the pool. Which we haven't really got to enjoy because of hurricane season. And we had a few days of colder weather (highs only in the 60s or 70s) so I guess it is closed for winter now eventhough its going to be back in the 80s this week.

No comments: